Children Cope with Divorce
Time & Location
About the Event
“Children Cope with Divorce” is a four-hour educational course designed to help minimize the negative impact of divorce on children at a time when parents are naturally preoccupied with their own adjustments.
Recognizing that their joint roles as parents will continue to exist, this seminar helps parents begin to restructure their relationship and make appropriate plans for their children.
This program is copyrighted as CHILDREN COPE WITH DIVORCE - FAMILIES FIRST.
All 2021 Classes will be presented live on Zoom. Students will be required to register and pay in advance.
Registration forms must be received 6 business days in advance to be valid for classes.
- Zoom invitations are sent the Day before the class to the email provided by 7pm.
- If students don’t receive their invitation by 7:00pm the day before the class they may text 712-898-7186 between 7-9pm to notify the instructor.
- Students May not be in a car or in bed during the class.
- Students must have child care for their children during the class.
- Students must be live on the call at all times during the class.
**Cannot be in bed or in a car during class! Must be present at all times during class.**
This class is fulfils the requirement of Iowa code 598.15